Currently hiring two (2) Project Managers. Candidates will gain an extraordinary amount of experience and knowledge about the local PR industry. The positions are part time, 3 days per week, and hours vary.
These are great opportunities for energetic, confident individuals who are seeking an entry-level position in a public relations firm specializing in luxury lifestyle brands.
Candidates must either have a Bachelors degree or be a current student in a degree program (Senior) at an accredited institution studying in a discipline related to the Marketing and/or PR industry.
Experience in a related field is preferred, with the ideal candidate having experience in the real estate/restaurant/retail/non-profit industries.
Required skills include, but are not limited to:
- Absolutely must be well versed in various components of the news business including working knowledge of media and their target audiences
- Must be able to identify and articulate current trends
- Excellent organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, ability to deal with strong personalities while maintaining high degree of professionalism
- Must be able to work well under tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment, be comfortable multi-tasking
- Proficiency creating and editing documents in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Graphic design skills a plus
- Positive, cheerful, team-oriented attitude
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Daily telephone/email contact with local press and vendors
- Maintain press contact database and client files
- Track press coverage, clip and manage monthly press credits report
- Assist in distribution of press releases and client press kits
- Assist with planning, production and execution of local PR events
- Managing VIP lists
- Assist with research
- Updating database
- Contributing to Blog
- Orchestrating mailings
Please submit your resume, along with a writing sample to Christie@thehonigmangroup.com.